Wednesday, September 19, 2007

The End of Waves in One Dimension

Alright, sorry about being so late, I'm in a bit of a bind with my computer situation at the moment, as in, I dont have one -_-; But yeah, here's that blog I owed you!

So, basically we corrected that assignement we were supposed to do (This was Monday) those being, the rest of the end of the wokbooklet (Questions 6-14) Ms. Kozoriz. To know you've got the right questions going on, make sure it's Waves in 1D (one dimesion). So if you need to check your answers to the questions, feel free to scroll down to the lovely Ms K.'s slideshow, and have a click around, and it's our time spent on the smartboard that day, figuring this stuff out.

Besides that, all the really happened is we prepared for the test, which occured on tuesday. Now that we're finished with Waves in 1Dimension, it's on to Waves in, yup, you guessed it, TWO dimensions. I'll hand it off to Mr. Lawrence for the honours of blogging about that lesson.

Oh, also, if I forgot anything that we did in this post (as I can be somewhat forgetful) lemme know, and I'll add it in asap.

No comments: