Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October 30, 2007 - Class Before The Threat.

Class - October 30, 2007
Blogger : Vieteran
Blogger For Tomorrow : Unknown.

Today in class we wrote a test which was mainly what we did in class. To me, it seemed the test was quite simple besides some definitions I might get wrong, I feel as if I did well because I studied quite awhile for the test.

After the test we received a new booklet. The booklet is called "The Nature of Light : Part The Wave and Particle Models of Light". We are supposed to read pages 2, 3, 4. After reading, we received an assignment.

For this assignment we are supposed to find when the theories for Tactile, Emission, Particle and Wave were made, by who and how they describe light. No, after doing this you're not finished. You have to draw a diagram for each theory on the back of the page.

This concludes this blog.

PS : Today was Awot's birthday. Happy Birthday Bro.

No comments: