Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Wed. Nov. 07/07

It's time to BLOG! *cheer*. It's me Francis! I will be blogging for today, on the 7th of November 2007. We didn't do a whole lot, so this should be quite easy for me.

In class, the first thing that we did was correct questions 5-8 in the pink booklet. The questions were about the Nature of Light. After all those corrections we read pages 12 - 16 in the other pink booklet without the questions. It was about Huygen's principle of light. We at that point got a worksheet that we had to fill in with supporting and countering points about Huygen's theories of different characteristics of light such as rectilinear propagation, reflection, dispersion, etc. That was about it.

Now that I'm done, I have to pick a scribe for tomorrow. The scribe will be stePhanie! Have fun! heh.

No comments: