Thursday, December 6, 2007

Newton's 2nd law Lab

I know this is very late. I almost forgot that I'm scribing=( Anyways, like Ms. Kozoriz told us last tuesday, we did a lab for Newton's 2nd law (wed. class). As soon as the class started, Ms. K gave us the sheets for the lab & explained to us what to do. The equipments were all ready, like the rolling carts, pulleys, long boards at the corner of the room.etc. This lab took us the whole period of class and our group didn't finish the graphing part yet where you can see the distance between tucks (in cm) in different time intervals or the acceleration. Sorry if I can't explain that much of it because I don't have the copy of the lab. So if you were away yesterday, just grab the lab sheet and you'll know what I'm talking about=) That's it for today! (Sigh...)

Hmmm...since Jadanet mentioned him already, the next scribe is Justus
don't be mad=P

No comments: