Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Newton's Laws of Motion!

Whoops sorry guys I didn't know I was scribe last week... My apologies!
*ahem . . .

Today we dug right into the textbook first thing to finish Chapter 5 Study Guide. I'm not going to write down all the answers because I'm sure you can get them from your fellow peers, and if I did write them down it'd look ..quite abstract ...

Anyway, one thing you must remember however; If there is no net force on an object, then the object remains at rest, or moves with constant velocity in a straight line.

After we went over the answers to the front side of that study sheet, we received three worksheets based individually on Newton's Laws of Motion; Inertia, Force and Acceleration, and Action and Reaction. We went over the first two worksheets (3-1, and 4-1), and 5-1 was assigned for homework.

Tomorrow we will be doing a lab based on Newton's 2nd Law. We were also told that we would expect a test on Tuesday (Dec. 11th).

Ending my blog post I will choose the next scribe whiiich iiiiss .... (I'm really tempted to choose Justus just to see how mad he'll get this time.. hahaha) but I'll chooooose Jessica!

JANET OUTT! :)

No comments: